Learn What The Aging Process, Longevity Diet And Fish Oil Have In Common
Most of us would like to slow down the aging process, because we fear getting old and sick.
The good news is that research and clinical evidence suggest that if you can control, and stop inflammation you may slow down the aging process and escape chronic diseases.
Most diseases of aging are caused by Chronic Inflammation , including cancer, heart disease, diabetes, Arthritis , allergies, alzheimers, kidney failure, osteoporosis and skin disorders.
It's important to develop healthy habits when you're young, and continue them throughout your life.
Follow an anti inflammatory diet , which could also be called a longevity diet.
- Eat a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Use olive oil, coconut oil and butterEliminate from your diet: corn oil, soy oil, and margarine. These will cause inflammation and accelerate the aging process.
- Find a source of grass fed beef, rather than the grain and corn fed beef from the supermarket
- Eat nuts and dark chocolate, don't overdue it because of the fat content, of course
- Eat cold water fatty fish such as salmon
- Take a quality omega 3 fish oil supplement You won't get enough omega 3 fatty acids from eating fish alone.
- Drink plenty of water This will flush out toxins from your body, and keep your skin looking younger. This is part of a successful longevity diet.
- Reduce your sugar intake Watch out for the hidden corn syrup in many commercially processed foods. If you need a sweetner use pure manuka honey this has anti bacterial, as well as anti inflammatory properties.
- Avoid corn and grain as much as possible These are two of the most inflammation producing foods you can eat. The problem is they are in most of the processed foods you buy.
- Maintain a normal weight Excess fat on your body, especially around your middle, promotes chronic inflammation. This will age you, and make you sick.
- Exercise, stay in shape to slow down the aging process If you are not exercising already, start slow to avoid injury.
Studies show that exercise will prevent type-2 diabetes better than the most commonly prescribed drug.
- Get involved with other peopleInvite somebody over for dinner, join a club that interests you, or go to a sporting event.
- Keep your mind active and challenged Play cards or board games, read, learn to play an instrument.
- Reduce your stress level as much as you are able
- Learn to meditateSpring Forest Qigong is a great way to learn
- Laugh every day If you are alone, watch a funny movie or read a few pages from a humorous book.
- Take care of you dental health A gum inflammation can run rampant throughout your body, and could cause serious disease and even death.
- If you smoke, STOPYou already know the reasons.
- Get some sun but, Don't get burned by the sun. Burning will do damage to your skin, and could cause skin cancer.
- Always wear good sunglasses This will protect your eyes and prevent macular degeneration . And maybe prevent some wrinkles around the eyes from squinting.
- Get a good nights sleep This is important for overall health, so your body has a chance to rejuvenate, and your mind can shut off for awhile.
Remember, the aging process is normal, but, arthritis, back pain, and chronic disease is not. It's imperative to stop chronic inflammation to stay healthy.
At your next clinic visit, ask for a simple blood test called a CRP, or C-reactive protein test. This will tell you if you have inflammation.
You’re about to discover a safe, powerful anti-aging discovery that improves your health, helps you lose weight and makes you look and feel years younger…
No One Will Believe You When You Reveal Your Real Age. Then Again, Why Not Just Keep It Your Little Secret?
Get Your Trial Now
You Don't Have Live With Erectile Dysfunction
What Can You Do About Back Pain
Get Relief For Your Arthritis
Return from The Aging Process to Inflammation Information Home